Wood Wool insulation is a natural product that combines fire resistance with superior acoustic and thermal performance in a durable and eco-friendly product which provides an all-in-one, no-compromise solution for your insulation needs.
Benefits of Wood Wool
- It combines outstanding fire resistance with superior acoustic and excellent thermal performance in a durable and eco-friendly product
- It is an all-in-one, no-compromise solution perfect for fast, easy and effective installation
- It is available in a variety of surface textures, colours, and sizes
- It can be customised to meet a wide array of design requirements
- Available in a variety of surface textures, colours, and sizes that allow you to customise its use to meet a wide array of design requirements.
- In form of insulation panels recommended for variety of applications, such as ceilings, external walls, loft floors, pitched roofs of residential or non-residential buildings, agricultural buildings, and even neighbourhoods in proximity to railroads and other sources of noise.
- Moisture proof and mould resistant
Explore our branded Heraklith Wood Wool Solutions in details on dedicated Herklith Website
Read more about the history of Heraklith Wood Wool here: