Blowing Wool is an unbonded, virgin fibrous glass blowing insulation designed for broad applications for new-built and retrofitting housing. It is produced as a loose-fill product to be blown with a dedicated blowing machine and installation accessories.
- Suitable for multiple applications
- Energy saving potential of up to 25%
- Full fill of voids also for complex applications
- Thermal comfort for winter and summer
- High acoustic performance
- Long life
- Designed specifically for each application
- Fully certified by authorities such as BBA (UK), Acermi (FR) and Komo (NL).
- Low settlement
- Installed by professional installation technicians approved by Knauf Insulation
- High Euroclass A1 level for fire resistance
- Is water-repellent and does not retain moisture
- Few dust formation during and after installation
- Made from up to 80% recycled glass
- Consists of about ≥ 99% inert material
- Certified by Eurofins Gold for Indoor Air Quality, BRE Green Guide A+ and Blaue Engel
Easy handling and installation
- Light weight insulation material
- Compressed packaging to optimise transportation and warehousing space
- During installation no blockages and not abrasive for the blowing wool machine
- SUPAFIL Loft solutions ensure a smooth and efficient installation process for pitched roofs for new-built and retrofitting housing that incorporates a full range of accessories.
- Thermal conductivity to lambda 90:90 of up to 0,042 W/mK.
- SUPAFIL Cavity is injected from the in- or outside into existing or newly built masonry cavity walls with brick or block outer leaf (which may be rendered).
- Thermal conductivity to lambda 90:90 of up to 0.034 W/mK.
- SUPAFIL Timber Frame is designed for both new-built and existing timber frame structures.
- Thermal conductivity to lambda 90:90 of up to 0,033 W/mK.
JetSpray System benefits
- A lightweight solution that adds very little weight to a structure
- Fast and convenient installation saves both time and cost
- The system is robust and provides precision application
- Materials and equipment are easy to prepare and easily cleaned
- Complete range of readily available accessories
- Packaging is lightweight for ease of handling
Insulating pre-fabricated homes is now faster and easier than ever thanks to Knauf Insulation’s innovative new SUPAFIL® MAX Frame System.
The system consists of all the equipment required for an industrial manufacturing and is optimised for the use of SUPAFIL® MAX Frame, a loose-fill virgin mineral blowing wool conceived for high volume manufacturing processes that provides excellent insulation properties. The system is modular so it can be included in existing machinery.
The SUPAFIL® MAX Frame System provides huge efficiency improvements that can make a big difference to your business.
- Labour saving
- No product wastage
- Optimized transport and stock management
- Fast throughput
- Excellent thermal and acoustic performance
- Fills cavities completely