Knauf Insulation is delighted to announce the launch of its 2019 Annual Review.
Jean-Claude Carlin, Group CEO, Knauf Insulation, said: “This report is celebration of all the people in the company who have contributed to an outstanding year of success.
“It is a showcase for the achievements of those who managed to keep our sustainability journey on track despite a record year; the innovators who are pioneering our new solutions for the future; our colleagues who are launching new plants in France and Malaysia and the employees who are putting customers at the heart of everything they do.
“We have a lot to be proud of and I am delighted to share our successes in this report.”
Report highlights include:
New plants, new people
• Interviews with colleagues at our new €110 million site in France, who discuss how the plant is contributing to the local economy, helping to achieve energy efficiency targets in France and becoming a showcase for bio-diversity.
• Profiles of our key players in Asia Pacific as the countdown continues to the 2020 launch of our new €120 million plant in Malaysia — a project that will position our company and customers for future success in the region.
• An interview with Matthew Parrish, our new CEO of Knauf Insulation North America, with a focus on his priorities for the future.
Community and sustainability
• Our work in Alaska to help build new homes for a vulnerable village community forced to move due to the devastating impact of climate change.
• How we continue to exceed our CO2 emissions and energy saving targets despite a record year of output — thanks to continuous improvement.
• How we are working to keep our people safe and new initiatives to develop a better culture of safe behaviour.
• New initiatives to make life better for customers from anthropological studies at construction sites, two new experience centers and our Captain K partner program.
• Our work to help customers navigate the complexities of building fire safety.
• New solutions from our Research and Development teams that will shape our future from high-tech modular panels and illuminated boards to orchid-friendly greenery and giant green roofs.
• A celebration of our revolutionary ECOSE Technology® that this year marks a decade of success.
• The 2019 launch of Knauf Energy Solutions — a concept that will transform building renovation.
Power of our people
• Around the world our colleagues are campaigning to put energy efficiency, fire safety, green infrastructure and building resilience at the heart of every policy-makers agenda.
• A discussion on how to encourage more women to take up engineering as a rewarding career and how our graduate programs nurture professional potential.